Level 1 - Reiki Beginner
This one-day Reiki Training course will attune you to Reiki level 1 energy – it is a great introduction and provides the knowledge to carry out self-healing and you will receive a manual on the day.
Limited places are available (maximum 8 people) and the small classes allow for individual support to everyone in attendance in a friendly and open environment.
Why learn Reiki?
Maybe you’ve been having Reiki treatments for some time and you feel empowered to learn more about how you can incorporate it into your life. Or maybe you have limited knowledge about it but are curious to find out more.
Learning Reiki can be a life enhancing experience in many ways, and it offers the opportunity to support yourself in a way that will be enlightening, soothing and transforming. You will learn to open your heart to the opportunities that come your way, embracing change and challenge with renewed trust and understanding that everything happens for a reason.
Anyone can learn Reiki and no particular knowledge, training or experience is required at this level. All that is required is an open mind and a thirst for knowledge in self-development and awareness.
When I learned Reiki, I thought I was just learning Reiki as a new skill. However I quickly realised that it would enable me to look after and nurture myself in a number of different ways. It helped me to:-
- become more grounded
- support myself through self-healing and meditation
- set intentions and believe in myself
- trust in the experience of life as a way to understand difficulties
- become calmer, more positive and supportive of others
- become less reactive and more responsive
- nurture myself through illness
Learning to practice Reiki is an exciting step and hopefully you will find it as fascinating and rewarding as I did. Having started out as a very rules driven, black and white person, I can honestly say that I have learned to relax, trust and open up to the opportunities and challenges that come my way.
Level 2 - Reiki Professional
This one-day course will attune you to Reiki level 2 energy – it offers a deeper understanding of Reiki and the opportunity to work towards becoming a Reiki practitioner.
- In addition to learning new symbols, you will also receive a manual on the day.
- You will be asked to do follow up assessment work (12 case studies) to review your progress and help you to develop.
- On completion of the assessment work you will receive a level 2 certificate.
- Follow on support and advice is available after the course.
Again, limited places are available (maximum 8 people) and the small classes allow for individual support to everyone in attendance in a friendly and open environment.
Why this course?
Following on from the Reiki Level 1 course, Level 2 will enhance your Reiki knowledge and experience.
- You will learn more about how to balance your own energy and work more intuitively with clients.
- You will discover how to use Reiki energy to help manifest goals.
- Use Reiki energy to heal and release the past.
- Increase your knowledge of the chakra system.
- Find out how to practise safely as a professional therapist.
Level 3 - Advanced Reiki Practitioner
Learning to become a teacher brings with it a huge amount of responsibility and integrity. Ideal for anyone who has spent time on their own spiritual development and growth, bringing a reverence to teaching. An exciting step and an opportunity to teach, coach and support others through their Reiki journey.
This is taught as a one-day course.
Level 4 - Master Reiki Teacher
Reiki Training as a Master Teacher is an exciting opportunity to teach, coach and offer ongoing support to others going through their Reiki journey.
This is taught as a one-day course.